Various questions come in mind as for how to choose the perfect foundation. Every girl wants a glowing and healthy skin that indicates happiness and freshness all day long. Here we may offer you several tips.
Choosing Right Texture According to Your Skin Type
- Liquid foundation is the great and generally used one, which is either water-based or oil-based. It always works well on almost all skin types.
- Water-based formulas is preferred if you have oily skin. Oil-based formulas is for those with dry skin.
- Cream foundation is mainly oil based, which gives full coverage. Oily skinned beauties prefer to skip this texture.
Advantages of Different Foundation Types
- Mousse is light in texture and blends beautifully with your skin giving it a more natural look. It contains powder is medium and is especially suited for teenagers and those in their early twenties.
- Powder or mineral makeup product is best suited for women who don’t require full coverage. Its staying power is almost a few hours.
- Airbrush foundation is widely used by professional makeup artists provide your skin a very great plastic look; this is used mainly by models for photo shoots.
Best Foundation for Acne Skin
Always use powder based foundation than a liquid one. As powders are proven to become less annoying to acne than liquid. In another word, it controls oil better. Many of the skin doctors and skin care specialists agree that the power based mineral makeup is the best foundation for acne prone skin. Our recommendation:
Extra Small Tips
Do not select your shade in the store lighting. The lights play on your eyes thus letting you selects a shade far away from your original skin tone. It is better if you could select your foundation in daylight.
Always try two or three shades and select the one of which is closest to your skin tone.